Get Your second act together
Business Success After 40
It’s time to make those big, bold moves.
It’s time to pursue those dreams you’ve put aside
No matter what stage of business you are at, there’s a way to kick ass and have a life you love.
Check out these stats:
- A 50-year-old startup founder is 2.2 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old.
- A 40-year-old startup founder is 2.1 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 25-year-old.
- A 50-year-old startup founder is 2.8 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 25-year-old founder.
And if you want a really fun statistic:
- A 60-year-old startup founder is 3 times as likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old startup founder–and is 1.7 times as likely to found a startup that winds up in the top 0.1 percent of all companies.
When I started my business, I had kids in college, a daughter getting married, a mortgage and bills that had to be paid. I had to ramp quickly or fail fast. The later was not an option. Let me help you plan and launch your business with a proven method for success. In my program you will be part of a small group that meets (online) every week. You will get the training, tools, advice and skills you need to launch and grow a business. Hey,if you’re over 40, the odds are in your favor!
Join The Second Act Symposium
A comprehensive program that gives you the foundation for business success.
- Weekly training in planning, customer acquisition and marketing
- A proven method and strategy to ramp quickly so you can pay the bills
- Digital marketing training
- Lead generation training
- Free tools and resources to help you manage things
- And more!
Lisa is a wealth of knowledge and this was the best investment I’ve made in myself. Thank you Lisa!
I’m Lisa, I started my business in my 40’s and quickly found the resources for mid career entrepreneurs were scarce. Thank God, I had lots of business experience and the know-how to ramp quickly because I had bills to pay! With over 25 years of launching and growing businesses, I have a formula for success that works and I’d love to share it with you.
Second Act Symposium Program
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Successful corporate career
- SCORE Mentor
- Business Development Instructor
- 20 years of tech and marketing experience
- Sales expert and start up mentor to hundreds of entrepreneurs
- 3 turnarounds with failing divisions
- 14 years as a restaurant owner
- Self taught web developer
I’ve worked with Lisa on developing certain business skills, like networking, social media strategy and funnels. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effective.